This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a commission if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you!
Mother’s day is right around the corner. During the current times, I know many of us are staying home this year which may be out of the norm. I’ve put together a card you give to still celebrate Mother’s Day without ever needing to leave your house. You can either send it digitally, print out or cut with your cutting machine and make a 3D Mother’s Day card. You may purchase the project from my shop by clicking this link.
You will need
Here is what you will need to make the ready to make project on your cutting machine.
- The card project files, which you can purchase from my shop here if you haven’t already.
- Die-cutting machine – I have a Cricut Explore Air 2.
- Pastel & White Cardstock/Paper
- Craft Glue
How to make the card
- Option 1, Send digitally – Open the PNG image file on your computer. If you have a Mac, you can use the Preview application to add text to the blank space for your message.
- Option 2, Print Out – All you need to do literally is open the PDF file and print the document. Once printed, fold in half and write your greeting message inside.
- Option 3, Cut by machine – I’ve included an SVG cut file, as well as a Cricut Design Space project link. This link is exclusive to the product listing and you will not be able to search it in the Design Space software. The DS project link is ready to cut, meaning once you click the link in the PDF file and the project opens on your canvas, you can hit ‘make it’ right away.
Not sure what to write? Choose from any of my ideas below.
- You have so many characteristics of an awesome mom. Thank you for being mine.
- A card just as bright to match your personality. You are my ray of sunshine.
- While I can’t be there just yet, know that you are always in my heart.
Please leave a comment below if you make this card and join the Facebook group to showcase your creation.
Like this post? Pin it!