This post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated for sales generated through the use of these links, at no additional cost to you.
If you have a Cricut, Silhouette, or other cutting machines, you may have wondered how can I make an SVG in Inkscape (a free open source vector program)?
Look no further as I’ve put together an eBook that will show you exactly how you can make an SVG in Inkscape.
How will I know this eBook is for me?
- Are you tired of paying for SVG files?
- Do you want an SVG file that is customized to your needs?
- Are you not able to find a file that is exactly what you want?
- Are you eager to know how to easily create your own SVG files?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then this eBook is for you!
What will you learn?
The eBook goes over the following topics:
- What is an SVG file
- What is Inkscape
- Why use Inkscape
- How to download Inkscape
- How to convert images and SVG files with Inkscape
- How to save an SVG file with Inkscape
How much is the eBook?
This eBook sells for $19.99. I will be running promotions periodically to give special discounts to be sure to bookmark this page!
How can I make an SVG in Inkscape?
Click the link below to purchase your copy and get to creating!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a commission if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you!
Mother’s day is right around the corner. During the current times, I know many of us are staying home this year which may be out of the norm. I’ve put together a card you give to still celebrate Mother’s Day without ever needing to leave your house. You can either send it digitally, print out or cut with your cutting machine and make a 3D Mother’s Day card. You may purchase the project from my shop by clicking this link.
You will need
Here is what you will need to make the ready to make project on your cutting machine.
How to make the card
- Option 1, Send digitally – Open the PNG image file on your computer. If you have a Mac, you can use the Preview application to add text to the blank space for your message.
- Option 2, Print Out – All you need to do literally is open the PDF file and print the document. Once printed, fold in half and write your greeting message inside.
- Option 3, Cut by machine – I’ve included an SVG cut file, as well as a Cricut Design Space project link. This link is exclusive to the product listing and you will not be able to search it in the Design Space software. The DS project link is ready to cut, meaning once you click the link in the PDF file and the project opens on your canvas, you can hit ‘make it’ right away.
Not sure what to write? Choose from any of my ideas below.
- You have so many characteristics of an awesome mom. Thank you for being mine.
- A card just as bright to match your personality. You are my ray of sunshine.
- While I can’t be there just yet, know that you are always in my heart.
Please leave a comment below if you make this card and join the Facebook group to showcase your creation.
Like this post? Pin it!