Making hand turkeys is a fun Thanksgiving craft for kids to enjoy. Whether you are looking for thanksgiving crafts for 3 years olds or thanksgiving crafts for elementary students, our hand turkey thanksgiving craft printable is perfect for you. In this post, we will teach you how to make a turkey hand from our turkey printable or from tracing a hand.
In This Post
GET THE FREE HAND TURKEY PRINTABLE NOW!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a commission if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you!
You will need
- Free hand turkey printable or our hand turkey svg
- Cutting Machine (optional)
- Paper roll – a toilet paper roll or a paper towel roll works perfectly
- Construction Paper
- Googly eyes – for a fun effect!
Craft Specific Items
Scissors for Kids
Scissors for Adults
- Download our free hand turkey printable or turkey hand svg
- Cut out each element
- Glue the pieces onto the paper roll
Hand Turkeys FAQs
What are hand turkeys?
A fun Thanksgiving craft for kids to enjoy that involves tracing their hand to make the turkey’s body and feathers.
How do you make a good turkey hand?
A good turkey hand is a unique turkey hand made from tracing the maker’s hand for the feathers.