This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase through these links, at no extra charge to you!
NYE 2019 is here and I’m really trying to make this a fun memory for my family this year. I love being creative and making things so I thought, “WHY NOT MAKE SOME NEW YEAR’S EVE PHOTO PROPS?!” I used Canva.com and not only were really quick and easy to make, but they were fun to make as well.
In addition to the “Drink If” Game, I’ve come up with several fun NYE photo props, sure to spice up your final pics of the year. These New Year’s Eve photo props are completely FREE and come as 1 SVG file. you can access them by subscribing to my blog using the form below.
HINT: If you cannot see the form, try disabling your ad blocker.[convertkit form=1242491]
In the zipped folder, you will receive 1 SVG file and 1 PNG file to include one of each of the following:
- Top Hat
- Bow Tie
- 2020 Sign
- Party Hat
- Champagne Glass
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Scissors and craft knife if cutting by hand or a die cutting machine. I used my Cricut Explore Air 2.
- Posterboard or cardstock. Glitter cardstock works exceptionally well.
- Wooden Dowel
- Craft glue or a glue gun
HOW TO MAKE THE PROPS
- Subscribe to my blog by using the form at the bottom of this paragraph which will gain you access to the FREE SVG cut file & PNG file.
- Print out the images to cut by hand or download to your computer, to upload into your cutting software program (Cricut Design Space, for example).
- Once cut, glue the wooden dowel to the backside of each prop.
Try them out and let me know how you like them in the comments.
Like this post? Pin it to share it with your friends!